Wednesday 10 February 2016

Thugs Steal Bobi Wine’s New Music Video

WORD has it that thugs broke into a Kampala-based studio and carted away all the gadgets, including an unreleased Bobi Wine's music video.
According to Mseto East Africa, Wine's video for the song Ndi Muna Uganda (I am a Ugandan) was about to be released when thugs invaded video director Sir Lawrence’s Nyanama Studio on Wednesday morning. 
“I don’t know the exact time they broke into the studio, but I came to the studio at around 3:20am today and I found the studio’s door open. They didn’t only steal Bobi Wine’s project but also took everything of mine,” said Lawrence.
He added: "Bobi gave me that project last year, we planned for it and we finally began the work. Everything was done but the fools set me back today. All we’re left with are the still pictures taken on set. I can’t imagine redoing it, it was very expensive and very hectic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment