Tuesday 14 February 2017

Singer Emmy Kosgei Sends Heart-Melting Valentine's Day Message To Nigerian Hubby

Kenyan gospel singer Emmy Kosgei has said that her Nigerian husband Apostle Anselm Madubuko has made her become a "better person".

Emmy Kosgei.

In a warming Valentine's Day message posted on her Facebook page, the 35-year-old Taunet Nelel hit singer showered her heart darling with sweet words, describing him as the best thing that ever happened to her. Kosgei went ahead to say that the man of God has over the years shown her "love and care", a thing that has always made her feel special.
"I love this man.. he is the best thing that happenend to me! Im blessed with a loving and prayerful man,im blessed that i didnt miss my divine moment..  you mean the world to me! Im wiser,deeper in things of God,you've made me a better person! You've shown me love and care.. i feel so specialπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹... Nkem! You are the god i seeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..i love you to the moon and beyond..!i dont take this for granted coz many marriages are going thru fire,others have divorced,others are hanging in there, others are heartbroken... i am greatful hun.and i keep them in prayers.. may God bless and keep you for me!may He grant you grace,wisdom,health,longevity and fresh oil as you carry out your apostolic mandate as a General and father to nations! I love you!❤ "Your nubian queen" [sic]," read her post.

Emmy and Anselm.

The two married each other four years ago and not even the false rumours of their "divorce" have seemed to shake them off their marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment