Monday 30 November 2015

ACTRESS WARIDI IS A PROUD MUM OF TWINS!

FAMOUS Actress Barbara Chepkoech, popularly known with her moniker Waridi is now a proud mum of twins.




She had recently posted a picture of her baby bump but had not revealed the gender of her babies. The actress who was a mother of one could not hide her joy and took to share pictures in Facebook of her now three beautiful children.


 
She captioned the pictures: "November has been awesome, I have been humbled by God’s grace, I didn’t know the power of prayer until I found my voice. Being pregnant with twins was hard on my body, even though I carried my pregnancy magnificently hahaha….  But with everything, God made it possible for me to be a mother to 2 more adorable babies. I will love harder, work smarter, give regardless of my situation, and pray with every situation. God Is God.”   


Well, SpiceRead wish her and her bundle of joy God's blessings. Congrats Waridi!



No comments:

Post a Comment