Sunday 29 November 2015

FEMI ONE RELEASES NEW SINGLE

ONE of Kenya's hottest rappers Femi One has released a new single titled Brikicho.

Brikicho is a catchy club song with an urban feeling that gets people moving. The song features Femi One's trademark witty punchlines laced on a trap beat.
The title of the song, Brikicho is derived from the games we used to play as kids where one person hides and the other would have a task of looking for them.
"Brikicho for me is a song that shows I have come out from hiding and showing people how much i have grown musically," says Femi One. 

The song is all about having fun  and letting loose. 

"For a long time i was in studio recording and understanding my sound now I am showing the world what I have been working on," adds Femi One. 

The song was produced by Jack on the Beat of Angels Production and the video was directed by Johnson Kyalo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment