Friday 8 January 2016

Anto Neosoul Storms Class To Surprise Childhood Teacher!

SINGER Anto Neosoul today surprised his childhood teacher at Lavington Primary School in Nairobi, when he “stormed” her class!
This is what he wrote on his IG (verbatim) with the photo-grid below: “19years ago a week like today, I met the lady who was going to change my life forever. I met my class 4 Teacher, Mrs Owino in Lavington Primary School. She moulded my talent. Pushed me to sing, to be presentable, to perform and to fear God.Today, I surprised her in class, we had lunch together, spoiled her a bit as she protested because as ever, she remains humble in all she does.
Today I told her thank you. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for the great memories. Thank you for the discipline you instilled in me. Thank you for pushing me to be one of Kenya's greatest vocalists. No apologies. Like you always said.
Today I shed a tear, because I saw in her eyes that after 34 years of teaching, her kids never forget her.
Thank you Mrs. Owino. You are my icon today and forever.”

1 comment: