Monday 11 January 2016

Comedian Chipukeezy To Wed Soon

COMEDIAN Vinnie Chipukeezy is all but set to become a husband soon!
The Churchill Show star has put a ring on it and a wedding is already in the plans. Chipukeezy engaged his girlfriend Vivian Kerry on Wednesday last week.
According to the comic, he has dated his fiancée for one year.
He says: “Wednesday was her birthday and we were celebrating it at my place in Buruburu, when I suddenly went down on my knees and I asked her if she could be my wife. We've been having the conversation about marriage, so she obviously in the know that I would pop the question at some point. What she didn't know though was that it would be during her birthday. She cried for about one hour after that!”
How much was the ring?
“The ring was worth it! Hahaa... We have already met the parents from both sides. I would say that the train has already left the station.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment