Thursday 7 January 2016

Lady Nanaa: Age Doesn't Define Anyone!

SINGER Lady Nanaa is bumbling with her new single titled Nieleze with singer Qty.
"Nieleze was a song inspired to tell women you don’t have to be treated lesser of a person. The bible says woman be submissive but nowhere is it written and husband mistreat your women," she says.
Nanaa adds that our respect for one another should be mutual.
"I respect older people but to me age does not define anyone. My bucket list is a daily one and I am never afraid to do what my heart feels. My wisdom tells me we should all treat each other as we would love to feel personally," she says.
The video was made by Peterwan Flicks Empire under Mchege.
Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIrKGETv6vA 

No comments:

Post a Comment