Wednesday 9 December 2015

Bahati: I Am Not Here To Just Make Songs And Win Awards

GOSPEL artiste, Bahati, has made it known that he is not in the industry, and ministry, of gospel music to just chuck out hit songs and scoop awards!
Look at what he told his fans on Facebook: "#‎FAMILY‬..... Do you wonder why I Never answer when they talk??? It's Because I know my calling. I was not called to Give HitSongs & win Awards alone NO!!! God has put me on Top to be an Inspiration to the Million of fans He gave me to be my Support."
He continued, "And you know what My people... Smile Because I will never stop Until I see Hope Come alive In all of Us. I will fight for the Ghettos, I will fight for the Poor, I will fight for my People,I will Fight for the African Child... YES... I WILL DIE FIGHTING FOR THE VOICELESS."
The post was accompannied by this photo below, of himself and singer Denno. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment