Sunday 13 December 2015

Gerriey Wainaina And Wife Celebrate First Anniversary

IT'S been a year since gospel singer and pro-sax player, Gerriey Wainaina, tied the knot with his wife, Aurora.
The beautiful couple celebrates its first anniversary today, and Wainaina had this message dedicated to his wife: "Happy Anniversary Mpenzi! It has been a wonderful year celebrating in love and marriage. I can't wait to start year #2 with you! I love you babe forever. GerrieywaVmilele."
He said on his IG page: "How time flies... Our #‎1st_anniversary13dec‬ ‪#‎gerrieywavmilele‬. I am so grateful to our God for blessing me with my joy, my beautiful wife... this is the first year among many years that we will cherish together till we are old and grey... I love you sweetheart... A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

No comments:

Post a Comment