Sunday 13 December 2015

Reina Plotting A Huge Music Comeback!

KENYAN female R&B recording artiste and songwriter, Grace Wakiuru aka Reina, is set to make a HUGE music comeback!
The sultry singer, known for some of her hit songs including Roho Yangu and See You Today, will any time from Tuesday next week launch her new jam titled Ninapokuona
"I had taken a break to have a game plan for my music career. During that time that I've been away, I was engaged in some other businesses, but I am fully back in music now," she tells SpiceRead.
Her latest song was produced by Teddy B and it's release will be followed by a video release in two weeks' time. It will be shot by One Montage under the directions of Hamza Omar.
She says: "I have a few more songs but I haven't decided exactly which one is next after Ninapokuona, because they are all good. But soon after releasing the video, I will announce my next song."
The singer is now working as an independent artiste, after parting ways with Chilli Inc. -- a music label owned by fellow singer Pilipili.
 "I left the label because I felt that I had grown musically and needed to spread my wings a little bit further," Reina says.

No comments:

Post a Comment